Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania
Blvd. Octavian Goga No. 2,
Sector 3, Bucharest 030982
Mrs Viorica Andrei, Law and Legislation Direction
- "Professional equipment" Convention
- "Exhibitions and Fairs" Convention
- "Scientific equipment" Convention
- "Commercial samples" Convention
- Istanbul Convention and its Annexes A (with reservations), B1, B2, B3 (with reservations), B4, B5 (with reservations), B6, B7, B8, B9, C (with reservations), D, E (with reservations)
Other applications : ATA Carnets are accepted for postal traffic.
ATA Carnets are accepted for transit
Languages in which Carnets should be completed : Romanian, French, English and German.
Replacement of Carnet : Yes, in accordance with Article 716a of EU Customs Code
Customs Offices : Frontier offices are open permanently. Inland offices are open from 8 a.m.