Please contact FICCI-TIR Carnet
Minimum criteria to become a TIR Carnet Holder
- proven experience or, at least, capability to engage in regular international transport, for example, by being the Holder of an international operator's licence or other relevant authorisations.
- sound financial standing.
- proven knowledge in the application of the TIR Convention.
- absence of serious or repeated offences against Customs or Tax legislation.
- signed the Declaration of Engagement – An undertaking to be given to FICCI by the TIR Carnet Holder agreeing to comply with the rules and obligations as per the provisions of the TIR Convention